With Ben Antieau and Jeremiah Heller, I am organizing a workshop on the solution of Weibel’s conjecture due to Kerz-Strunk-Tamme. The website is here. Feel free to ask me about it!
I am a mathematics graduate student at Northwestern.
- I did my PhD at Northwestern under the supervision of John Francis.
- I am interested in homotopical methods in algebraic geometry, i.e, a combination of math.AG, math.KT, math.AT. Most of my work involves motivic homotopy theory and motivic cohomology.
- You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, except that’s not quite it.
- From January-May 2017 I
am spendingspent time in the dark at the Institut Mittag-Leffler.
- From June 2018-January 2019 I will be cycling to the University of Copenhagen.
- From January-June 2019 I will be at the top of the hills at MSRI.
- From July 2019 I will be a Benjamin Peirce Fellow at Harvard.
Some old seminars:
- Seminar on Topological Cyclic Homology. (Fall 2017)
- Seminar on Algebraic -theory and higher categories. (Fall 2016)
University of Copenhagen (01/15-20) University of Western Ontario (01/29-01/31) University of Notre Dame (02/04-02/06) George Mason University (02/28-03/02) Oberwolfach (04/01-04/07) Universität Duisburg-Essen (04/08-04/14) AMS Sectionals (Portland) (04/14-04/15)
- IWAT 2018, Shenzhen (06/06-06/09)
- Freie Universität Berlin (06/18-06/29)
- Derived Algebraic Geometry Semester at MSRI (January-June)