- Electronic: eldenelmanto (at) gmail (dot) com
- On foot/by post:
Department of Mathematical Sciences, 3.01.
2100 Copenhagen Ø Denmark.
- I am a postdoc at the University of Copenhagen (from June 2018 to January 2019).
- I am interested in homotopical methods in algebraic geometry, i.e, a combination of math.AG, math.KT, math.AT. Most of my work involves motivic homotopy theory, motivic cohomology, and some objects that appear in the Geometric Langlands theory (of which I must profess ignorance).
- I did my PhD at Northwestern under the supervision of John Francis.
- From January-May 2017 I
am spendingspent time in the dark at the Institut Mittag-Leffler as an IML postdoctoral fellow.
- From January-June 2019 I will be at the top of the hills at MSRI.
- From July 2019 I will be a Benjamin Peirce Fellow at Harvard.
Some old seminars:
- A summer school on the solution of Weibel’s conjecture. (Spring 2018)
- Seminar on Topological Cyclic Homology. (Fall 2017)
- Seminar on Algebraic -theory and higher categories. (Fall 2016)
University of Copenhagen (01/15-20) University of Western Ontario (01/29-01/31) University of Notre Dame (02/04-02/06) George Mason University (02/28-03/02) Oberwolfach (04/01-04/07) Universität Duisburg-Essen (04/08-04/14) AMS Sectionals (Portland) (04/14-04/15) IWAT 2018, Shenzhen (06/06-06/09) Freie Universität Berlin (06/18-06/29; 07/14-07/22) Max Planck Institute for Mathematics (07/23-07/28)
- Institut Fourier (10/08-10/12)
- Institute for Basic Science (?)
Some non-math musings:
- If you are in the Chicago area and looking to do some (academic) work/math while enjoying a local beer offering, I highly recommend the Rockwell taproom at Metropolitan Brewing.
- I tend to be here these days. Come say hi!
- Tributes to a legendary pirate.
- I bet on losing dogs.
Some friends/collaborators/heroes: AA, AH, AK, AM, AMG, BA, BG, BK, BW, CB, DC, DCC, DG, DW, EF, FS, GV, GW, HLT, JC, JHahn, JHell, JM, JK, JS, KO, KW, LH, LP, MF, MHoy, MHill, ML, MM, MS, MY, MXY, NK, OR, PAØ, PK, PVK, QCH, RK, SG, SKel, SKup, TB, TJF, TBJW, VSos, VStoj, YFZ