- Perfection in Motivic Homotopy Theory. (with Adeel Khan, 9 pages). [Arxiv:1812] (preliminary version, comments welcome, last updated December 19 2018).
- Relative Étale Realizations of Motivic Spaces and Dwyer-Friedlander -theory of noncommutative schemes. (with David Carchedi, 81 pages) [Arxiv:1810] (preliminary version, comments welcome, last updated October 12 2018).
- Framed Transfers and Motivic Fundamental Classes (with Marc Hoyois, Adeel Khan, Vladimir Sosnilo and Maria Yakerson, 39 pages) [Arxiv:1809] (preliminary version, comments welcome, last updated September 28 2018).
- Thesis: Motivic Contractibility of the Space of Rational Maps (preliminary version, comments welcome, last updated April 28 2018) (To be split into two papers).
- Motivic Landewber Exact Theories and Étale Cohomology (with Marc Levine, Markus Spitzweck and Paul Arne Østvær). [Arxiv:1711] (preliminary version, comments welcome, last updated Nov 16 2017).
- Motivic Infinite Loop Spaces (with Marc Hoyois, Adeel Khan, Vladimir Sosnilo and Maria Yakerson) [Arxiv:1711] (submitted, last updated: May 21 2018).
- On Modules over Motivic Ring Spectra (with Håkon Andreas Kolderup) [Arxiv:1708.05651] (submitted, last updated: 28 September 2018) .
- A Primer to Unstable Motivic Homotopy Theory (with Benjamin Antieau). Surveys on Recent Developments in Algebraic Geometry, Proc. Sympos. Pure Math. 95 (2017), 305-370. [Arxiv:1605].
- Some nontrivial examples of the BOS twisted spectral sequence (with Igor Kriz). New York J. Math. 22 (2016) 363–378. [Arxiv:1604] [NYJM].
- Topological Periodic Cyclic Homology of Smooth -algebras. (After Bhatt-Morrow-Scholze) (submitted, Oberwolfach Report, last updated May 26 2018).
- Twisted Homotopy –theory and Twisted Cycle Class Maps.
- Étale Framed Motives.
- A Kahn-Priddy Theorem in Motivic Homotopy Theory (with Maria Yakerson).
- Mod 2 Power Operations in Normed Motivic Spectra (with Tom Bachmann and Jeremiah Heller).
- Inverting the Spherical Bott element (with Tom Bachmann and Paul Arne Østvær).
- Étale Descent for Semiorthogonal Decompositions (with Benjamin Antieau).