What are we? An online international research seminar focusing on algebraic K-theory and related fields.
When and where? We meet
Mondays Tuesdays at 11am EDT 12pm EDT (6pm CEST). We meet roughly once every two weeks. In order to participate in the seminar, please join our google group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/eaktseminar. Here’s the zoom info:
Meeting ID: 979 0634 7355 (note the new meeting ID)
Password: The of a field, spelled out in full and all lower case.
What’s the format like?
Talks will be 90 minutes long with a 30 minutes “coffee break” in the middle. For fall, due to everyone’s busy schedule, talks will be 60 minute uninterrupted with a “coffee break” after. The talks are recorded and available at this link.
- 1 June Dustin Clausen (Bonn/Copenahgen) The -theory of adic spaces. (abstract)
- 15 June Moritz Kerz (Regensburg) Some remarks on Vorst’s conjecture. (abstract)
- 29 June Lennart Meier (Utrecht) The chromatic behaviour of algebraic -theory. (abstract)
- 13 July Guillermo Cortiñas (Universidad de Buenos Aires) Bivariant (hermitian) K-theory and applications. (abstract)
- 27 July Wiesława Nizioł (Sorbonne Université) p-adic comparison theorems for analytic spaces. (abstract) (Nizioł’s slides)
- 10 August Sander Kupers (Harvard/Toronto) Algebraic K-theory and the unstable homology of general linear group. (abstract) (Sander’s notes)
- 31 August Michael Groechenig (Toronto) The epsilon-connection and algebraic K-theory. (abstract)
- 15 September Burt Totaro (UCLA) Torus actions, Morse homology,
and the Hilbert scheme of points on affine space. (abstract)
- 29 September Marc Hoyois (Regensburg) Milnor excision for motivic spectra. (abstract)
- 13 October Thomas Nikolaus (Münster) On Grothendieck–Witt theory of the integers (abstract)
- 27 October Mikala Jansen (Copenhagen) The reductive Borel–Serre compactification as a model for the K-theory space. (abstract)
- 10 November Arpon Raksit (Stanford) Hochschild homology and the derived de Rham complex revisited. (abstract)
- 24 November Raman Parimala (Emory) Generic triviality of principal bundles on relative curves. (abstract)
- 1 December Matthew Morrow (Jussieu) p-adic Milnor K-theory of p-adic rings. (abstract)
- March 16 Dylan Wilson (Harvard) Lichtenbaum-Quillen phenomena in chromatic homotopy theory. (abstract)
- March 30 Tom Bachmann (LMU-München) Cellular motivic invariants of . (abstract)
- April 13 Allen Yuan (Columbia) Examples of chromatic redshift (abstract)
- April 27 Tony Feng (MIT) The Galois action on symplectic -theory (abstract)
- May 11 Richard Thomas (Imperial) Square root Euler classes and counting sheaves on Calabi-Yau 4-folds (abstract)
- May 25 Federico Binda (Milan) GAGA type conjecture for the Brauer group via derived geometry (abstract) (Fede’s note)
- June 8 Tobias Dyckerhoff (Hamburg) S-constructions, Auslander algebras, and wrapped Floer theory (abstract) (Note: the talk will happen via BBB in at this link)
- June 22 Amalendu Krishna (TIFR) Chow groups and Euler class groups of affine varieties (abstract)
- July 6 Kirsten Wickelgren (Duke) Counts of rational curves on Del Pezzo surfaces enriched in
bilinear forms (abstract)
- July 20 Anand Sawant (TIFR) Central extensions of algebraic groups via cellular -homology (abstract)