What are we? An online international research seminar focusing on algebraic K-theory and related fields.
When and where? We meet Mondays at 11am EDT (5pm CEST). We meet roughly once every two weeks. In order to participate in the seminar, please join our google group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/eaktseminar. Here’s the zoom info:
Meeting ID: 914-5033-3867
Password: The of a field, spelled out in full and all lower case.
What’s the format like? Talks will be 90 minutes long with a 30 minutes “coffee break” in the middle. The talks are recorded and available at this link.
- 1 June Dustin Clausen (Bonn/Copenahgen) The -theory of adic spaces. (abstract)
- 15 June Moritz Kerz (Regensburg) Some remarks on Vorst’s conjecture. (abstract)
- 29 June Lennart Meier (Utrecht) The chromatic behaviour of algebraic -theory (abstract)
- 13 July Guillermo Cortiñas (Universidad de Buenos Aires) Bivariant (hermitian) K-theory and applications (abstract)
- 27 July Wiesława Nizioł p-adic comparison theorems for analytic spaces (Sorbonne Université) (abstract) (Nizioł slides)
- 10 August Sander Kupers Algebraic K-theory and the unstable homology of general linear group (Harvard/Toronto) (abstract)
- 31 August Michael Groechenig (Toronto)