- Algebraic Geometry (motivic homotopy, -theory, algebraic cycles).
- Homotopy Theory (higher category theory, higher topos theory and applications).
- Harvard University. Benjamin Pierce Fellow (Starting July 2019).
- University of Chicago. B.S. (with Honors) in Mathematics (June 2013).
- Northwestern University. PhD in Mathematics (Expected 2018).
- Universität Duisburg-Essen. Visiting student (May-August 2016).
- Institut Mittag-Leffler. Postdoctoral Fellow (January-May 2017).
- University of Copenhagen. Postdoctoral Fellow (June 2018-Janary 2019, upcoming).
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute. Postdoctoral Fellow (January-June 2019, upcoming).