This is the class webpage for my topics class at Harvard (Spring ’19). The goal is to give an overview of Levine-Morel’s algebraic cobordism via various perspectives (Levine.
- Lecture 1: overview
- Lecture 2: a primer to derived algebraic geometry I: affine derived schemes, tor-amplitude
- Lecture 3: a primer to derived algebraic geometry II: derived stacks, schemes, the cotangent complex
- Lecture 4: a primer to derived algebraic geometry III: quasi-smoothness, virtual dimension, derived pullbacks
- Lecture 5: Chow groups and the formalism of oriented Borel-Moore theories
- Lecture 6: the definition of derived algebraic cobordism